Donate To X Culture Magazine!
Yes, I've gone and done it.
Unfortunately, I've had to add a "Donate Now!" button to X. It started out innocently enough... 20 bucks here, a hundred there.. but then, I was spending thousands on my budding film company and magazine, figuring that since I owned it, I had to pay the big bucks. But I've had a change of heart (and bank account, hah).
So now, everyone can help support the magazine!

God bless America for spawning Paypal and Amazon! :)
Unfortunately, I've had to add a "Donate Now!" button to X. It started out innocently enough... 20 bucks here, a hundred there.. but then, I was spending thousands on my budding film company and magazine, figuring that since I owned it, I had to pay the big bucks. But I've had a change of heart (and bank account, hah).
So now, everyone can help support the magazine!
God bless America for spawning Paypal and Amazon! :)
Comments