I Love Sony

I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it.
 
I just recently got a Sony PD170, and it, in simple terms, simply rocks the house.
 
For those of you who don't know why it rocks, I'll tell you.
 
1- GORGEOUS picture.
 
2- TWO XLR plugs, not to mention the whole "audio levels display" thing that home camcorders never seem to have. (Yes, I admit that I once did an entire hour-long interview with someone, only to find that the sound hadn't recorded! At all!)
 
3- That nifty handle-thing that home cameras never seem to have.
 
4- Manual controls (I won't bring up the fact that home camcorders never seem to have this, either.)
 
5- Excellent sound quality.
 
At the risk of turning this blog into a Sony and Canon love-fest (my digital camera is a 10D from the Big C), I'll end this posting now.
 
BUT. Be forewarned that there is LOTS more to come about cameras in the very near future. (I can't spend <i>all</i> my time going on about politics, can I?)
 
Till later...
 
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
The Copt-X Fellowship
coptx.xculturemag.com

Comments

Popular Posts