More Flurries
And I ain't talking about snowflakes.
Rather, I have spent the past 4 million hours (basically, since last I saw you) mucking about with the magazine, as well as lulu.
In fact, here's a list of all the new things on the magazine, for those of you who haven't been paying attention:
The Video Page, which now has a snippet of the Hugh Stephen Whitaker interview/TV show, as well as a link to "The Job Hunt," which is funny.
Then we have the X Culture Magazine Store, which has all sorts of branded images (that brings buffalos to mind, for some reason) of X Culture, as well as some other Coptic wares.
Then, we have other updates, but to be honest, I'm too tired to write them now, so I maaay go have a nap (12 hours would be nice).
So, having said that, I'll see you in a bit, inshallah. Or maybe 12 hours.
Mwa.
Sally
Rather, I have spent the past 4 million hours (basically, since last I saw you) mucking about with the magazine, as well as lulu.
In fact, here's a list of all the new things on the magazine, for those of you who haven't been paying attention:
The Video Page, which now has a snippet of the Hugh Stephen Whitaker interview/TV show, as well as a link to "The Job Hunt," which is funny.
Then we have the X Culture Magazine Store, which has all sorts of branded images (that brings buffalos to mind, for some reason) of X Culture, as well as some other Coptic wares.
Then, we have other updates, but to be honest, I'm too tired to write them now, so I maaay go have a nap (12 hours would be nice).
So, having said that, I'll see you in a bit, inshallah. Or maybe 12 hours.
Mwa.
Sally
Comments