Not Another New Year's Resolution!
No, you won't find any resolutions on this page. Why? Well, because:
1: I never make resolutions at the beginning of a year,
2- We should strive, year-round, to improve ourselves,
and perhaps most importantly,
3.) This ain't no online journal!
On a lighter note, I'd like to wish all my dear little AntiSocialites a warm and wonderful New Year. May each of you remember that God is with you always; you just have to look up, feel His presence, and know that His help is there for the asking.
So many people forget that! Or they pray to the tune of "O, God, be with such-and-such.." when the truth is that He never left their side! They just may have never tapped into His healing presence. (Sorry, I know that the word 'tapped into' seems a bit New Age, but you know what I mean..)
At any rate, take care and watch out for some probing and controversial posts in the New Year!
God's blessings to you and yours,
sally
:)
1: I never make resolutions at the beginning of a year,
2- We should strive, year-round, to improve ourselves,
and perhaps most importantly,
3.) This ain't no online journal!
On a lighter note, I'd like to wish all my dear little AntiSocialites a warm and wonderful New Year. May each of you remember that God is with you always; you just have to look up, feel His presence, and know that His help is there for the asking.
So many people forget that! Or they pray to the tune of "O, God, be with such-and-such.." when the truth is that He never left their side! They just may have never tapped into His healing presence. (Sorry, I know that the word 'tapped into' seems a bit New Age, but you know what I mean..)
At any rate, take care and watch out for some probing and controversial posts in the New Year!
God's blessings to you and yours,
sally
:)
Comments