Ya Sashla Cy Ma

Ok, so I misspelled it, hard to get it right with just a Latin keyboard. But you know what I mean. Don't you?
 
Well, it's probably better that you don't, seeing how this isn't an online journal or anything.
 
At any rate, it should explain why I haven't been writing as much this past week.
 
Well, that and the fact that I've been killing myself to get the Winter edition of Photo X Quarterly out the door. I'm planning a re-offering of all of this year's past issues, while I'm at it.
 
You know, if I sat down to tabulate how many shows I'm running--xculturemag.com, Photo X Quarterly, X Culture print edition, X Culture Films, Sally Sall Productions (including the new publishing house), Sally Bishai Photography--I'd finally understand why it is that I rarely sleep; apart from these things, apart from school, apart from the art that keeps me (marginally) sane, apart from the books I read every week and the TV shows I'm constantly working on and the books I'm compelled to write--I'm just too busy!
 
Which brings me to my original point, which is that ya sashlaaaa syyymmaaa... but I'm not complaining :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts