Ba7ebokom :)

Yes, I'm in a lovey-dovey mood, hence the title. And it's true. (If you can understand it, anyway.. :)

The Famous Coptic Documentary ("CHILDREN OF KEMET: THE COPTS, CULTURE, AND DEMOCRACY OF EGYPT") is almost ready! All I need to do now is add everyone's name and job to the title thing.

It's actually almost an hour and 30 minutes.. I thought that was way too long, bas hana3mel eh?

This will be a best-seller, I know, (if for no other reason) because I will make a public announcement, on the DVDs release, that I, Sally Sall, CEO of X Culture Films, author of more books than I can name, and editor of 2 magazines--can be seen wearing SEA GREEN EYESHADOW on the big show.

(I know, I know.. I'm being incoherent again--sleep deprivation, you know..)

At ANY rate, want to thank all the lovely people who keep sending me comments from my American Daily articles, among other places.

Also, anyone who wants news about the documentary-- send a BLANK EMAIL to
dearsally-subscribe at topica dot com (replace at with @ and dot with . by the way) and make sure to keep your eyes open for a "RESPONSE REQUIRED" email back from topica.

Final note: If anyone is interested in getting their own copy of this season's PHOTO X QUARTERLY (in print only), which features the 2nd International Coptic Conference, and lots of photos of my dear brothers Dr Saad El Din Ibrahim, Milad Iskander, Michael Meunier, Nadia Ghaly, Peter Tadros, Mona Eltahawy, David Aikman, and others like Fred Barnes and Dr Dwight Bashir. You can find the magazine Here, but get them while you can, because once the next issue comes out, this one's going offline.

Anyway! Salaam and hope everyone has a great day! :) Love,
sally

Comments

Popular Posts