Streaming Video--Children of Kemet: The Copts, Culture, and Democracy of Egypt

Hi all! Have just discovered this brilliant streaming video channel thing online, and have instituted CHANNEL X, for all things X (as in X Culture, as in my magazine).

If you want to SAVE the documentary, scroll down one posting. But to have a look at it in streaming mode, hit the link below..

BUT, read this first..
If you were in the documentary, I will send you a DVD copy once I have a batch done up; please email me your address.

For everyone else, if you want a DVD, you "get" to buy it once it hits the shelves, unless you're happy watching it online.


I would love to send copies to everyone under the sun, but as you may know, I'm 1- in grad school (AKA "Broke") and 2- very broke, since I have spent over $8700 of my own money on the production of this and my previous documentary (the Emmett Till one).

So = Sally doesn't have money to have copious amounts of DVDs copied, so there we are. (While we're on the subject, feel free to make a donation to X Culture Films! Link's to the right..:)

Anyway, on with the show!


Click to see Part One of KEMET


Click to see PART 2


Click to PART 3 of KEMET


Click to see PART 4 of KEMET


Click to see PART 5


Click to see PART 6

Eventually, I hope to have all past editions of "Sally Bishai's 30 Minutes With..." online here.

Anyway, thanks for your interest, God bless you, and lots of love!

sally
:)

Comments

Popular Posts