Back, But Just Barely...
Greets, all..
Back from DC (sort of) and wanted to post something, just coz I missed writing so much! (I have pages full of scribbled notes that you'll soon be seeing in these pages. Of binary, I mean..)
Anyway, have a look at a letter that "Angela Curtis," astrologer to the stars, has whipped up for my perusal. I have, of course, changed certain facts to keep from 'spilling my guts' online.
And to keep psychos from emailing me "I'm a Cancer, too! It's so obvious we're meant to be together!" emails. (I ain't no cancer, by the way. I ain't even the sort of dame who actually says 'ain't,' or, at least, not in a Southern accent, hence my getting away with it.
Anyway, here we are...
">Hello Sally,
>
>You first contacted me on the 15th November 2002 (I did no such thing!) and since then I've had >the time to look at your configuration and your Future a little more
>closely. Just a couple of days ago I took the time to personally analyze
>your Astral Sky for the whole of 2006 and here is the result (and I think
>that you are going to be surprised!) (I am surprised that you even emailed me, Angie!).
This summary gives you the general
>trends of your year but to get access to a complete day-by-day guide for
>the whole of 2006 you will need to click on the link which you'll find
>below.
>
>Sally, the year 2006 is going to mark some very important changes in your
>life. One of the strongest moments of this year is set to be the Spring
>when a Lunar influence will come into play from the February up till the
>end of April, with a peak during the New Moon on the 29th of March. As
>far as your feelings are concerned Sally, you can expect key events to
>occur around the end of April, at the start of May and during the month of
>July as well as over the end of September and the beginning of October.
>This is a good year romantically Sally and you will notice an improvement
>in certain areas and most importantly with a few difficult situations which
>you've experienced over the year 2005. As a matter of fact financially and
>professionally June is going to be very important for you because this
>particular period will allow you to reach a fresh turning point in your
>life and you will benefit from a range of valuable financial opportunities
>that Chrion will bring you. The only crease in this otherwise smooth
>transition will be during the month of October when Saturn may exert a
>negative influence upon you. Otherwise this year 2006 looks very gratifying
>Sally and you will be able to reap the fruits of the efforts you have made
>in the past. Neptune will also help to bring you happiness, satisfaction
>and spiritual growth over the year and you will be able a make a lasting
>difference to your way of living and reach new levels of peace and harmony.
>Towards the end of 2006 you will make a very important decision which will
>determine the shape of your near future and the events of 2007 will very
>much depend on the timing and nature of this important decision.
>
>Sally, I think that you've understood just how important 2006 is going to
>be for you and to find out more about your Year and in much greater detail
>please click on this following link to discover
>your full year day-by-day.
>
>http://www.astro-group.com/fa.php?c=IRMtTXiniWP2&f=Sally
>
>Angela
>Your Personal Astrologer>
Now. As you may know, I've been getting more and more obnoxious about things that I disapprove of in my life, including mean corporations, SPAM, and other beastly things. Hence, my lovely missive back to Dame Angela, my own personal astrologer (as long as I fork over 45 clams per reading, that is...)
Anyway, here 'tis..
dear angela..
thank you for thinking of me. this is really very kind of you, especially
since i have been remiss in my communication with you.
as you may know from your readings, i am a strenuous campaigner for humans
everywhere, but especially for those who are minorities, and persecuted on a
religious basis.
i am also a committed Christian, and will keep you and your
state of salvation in my prayers. since astrology is a form of witchcraft,
and condemned by the Bible, i mean.
read http://www.acts17-11.com/witchcraft.html or
http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=sorcery&qs_version=31
which should give you some more info.
i don't want you to go to hell, angela. please give up this sorcery and turn
to Jesus. He loves you so much.
I look forward to running an article in my magazine, one penned by you, and
sharing your conversion experience.
may God bless you, give you rest, and change your life... for the better!
love in Christ,
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Blog: The AntiSocialite
http://sallybishai.blogspot.com
Anyway, there we are. Keep watch for my new article, "The Truth," which will be the most controversial thing I've ever penned...
Love to all, and til later,
sally sall
Back from DC (sort of) and wanted to post something, just coz I missed writing so much! (I have pages full of scribbled notes that you'll soon be seeing in these pages. Of binary, I mean..)
Anyway, have a look at a letter that "Angela Curtis," astrologer to the stars, has whipped up for my perusal. I have, of course, changed certain facts to keep from 'spilling my guts' online.
And to keep psychos from emailing me "I'm a Cancer, too! It's so obvious we're meant to be together!" emails. (I ain't no cancer, by the way. I ain't even the sort of dame who actually says 'ain't,' or, at least, not in a Southern accent, hence my getting away with it.
Anyway, here we are...
">Hello Sally,
>
>You first contacted me on the 15th November 2002 (I did no such thing!) and since then I've had >the time to look at your configuration and your Future a little more
>closely. Just a couple of days ago I took the time to personally analyze
>your Astral Sky for the whole of 2006 and here is the result (and I think
>that you are going to be surprised!) (I am surprised that you even emailed me, Angie!).
This summary gives you the general
>trends of your year but to get access to a complete day-by-day guide for
>the whole of 2006 you will need to click on the link which you'll find
>below.
>
>Sally, the year 2006 is going to mark some very important changes in your
>life. One of the strongest moments of this year is set to be the Spring
>when a Lunar influence will come into play from the February up till the
>end of April, with a peak during the New Moon on the 29th of March. As
>far as your feelings are concerned Sally, you can expect key events to
>occur around the end of April, at the start of May and during the month of
>July as well as over the end of September and the beginning of October.
>This is a good year romantically Sally and you will notice an improvement
>in certain areas and most importantly with a few difficult situations which
>you've experienced over the year 2005. As a matter of fact financially and
>professionally June is going to be very important for you because this
>particular period will allow you to reach a fresh turning point in your
>life and you will benefit from a range of valuable financial opportunities
>that Chrion will bring you. The only crease in this otherwise smooth
>transition will be during the month of October when Saturn may exert a
>negative influence upon you. Otherwise this year 2006 looks very gratifying
>Sally and you will be able to reap the fruits of the efforts you have made
>in the past. Neptune will also help to bring you happiness, satisfaction
>and spiritual growth over the year and you will be able a make a lasting
>difference to your way of living and reach new levels of peace and harmony.
>Towards the end of 2006 you will make a very important decision which will
>determine the shape of your near future and the events of 2007 will very
>much depend on the timing and nature of this important decision.
>
>Sally, I think that you've understood just how important 2006 is going to
>be for you and to find out more about your Year and in much greater detail
>please click on this following link to discover
>your full year day-by-day.
>
>http://www.astro-group.com/fa.php?c=IRMtTXiniWP2&f=Sally
>
>Angela
>Your Personal Astrologer>
Now. As you may know, I've been getting more and more obnoxious about things that I disapprove of in my life, including mean corporations, SPAM, and other beastly things. Hence, my lovely missive back to Dame Angela, my own personal astrologer (as long as I fork over 45 clams per reading, that is...)
Anyway, here 'tis..
dear angela..
thank you for thinking of me. this is really very kind of you, especially
since i have been remiss in my communication with you.
as you may know from your readings, i am a strenuous campaigner for humans
everywhere, but especially for those who are minorities, and persecuted on a
religious basis.
i am also a committed Christian, and will keep you and your
state of salvation in my prayers. since astrology is a form of witchcraft,
and condemned by the Bible, i mean.
read http://www.acts17-11.com/witchcraft.html or
http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=sorcery&qs_version=31
which should give you some more info.
i don't want you to go to hell, angela. please give up this sorcery and turn
to Jesus. He loves you so much.
I look forward to running an article in my magazine, one penned by you, and
sharing your conversion experience.
may God bless you, give you rest, and change your life... for the better!
love in Christ,
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Blog: The AntiSocialite
http://sallybishai.blogspot.com
Anyway, there we are. Keep watch for my new article, "The Truth," which will be the most controversial thing I've ever penned...
Love to all, and til later,
sally sall
Comments