An Answer To Over Twenty Years of Prayer!

Well, if you don't believe in the power of prayer (no matter what religion you are), then you may as well not read this, coz you won't believe it.

BUT.

For everyone else (especially those who've kept me in their prayers), may I happily announce that I UNDERSTAND!

There's something hellish that has been tripping me up, and making my academic life a living hell on earth, and that is X.

Well, a very nice girl today took the time to listen to my question.. she UNDERSTOOD it, which most people generally don't, and answered it--the answer to my life--in 5 seconds flat.

I almost had a coronary when I looked down and realised... "Hey! I know this stuff!"

Not only am I happy to have learned this thing (you'll have to email me if you want to know what it is that badly!) BUT I have renewed hope for the rest of my academic career.

It's as though I didn't know how to read, and now I do; as though I'd seen the letters all my life but couldn't put them together in such a way that equated with reading.

It's as though I was going through life, in a daze of colour-blindness, and now God touched my brain and allowed me to appreciate red, gold and green.

I feel the same way I felt when I put seen alef lam and yeh together and realised what it was, other than beautiful, elegant, seductive squiggles.

I feel the same way I did when I first accepted Jesus to be my Lord and Saviour (maybe not), born again!

And now I want to go read my textbook, so I can become better acquainted with it.

I imagine this is the same feeling you get when you meet someone soooo cool and want to spend every waking moment with them. (Then again, I have to admit I've never met anyone who captured my attention for more than 3 minutes, and like 2 hours, tops, so I'm going with the whole "creative license" thing on this one.)

Anyway, sorry I can't blab more, but I have a hot date with my Statistics textbook.

(Thank you, Jesus! You rock the house! GO JC! :):):):):):):):):):)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I felt the same why when I know the answer was 42. I went over every mysterious issue in my life and compensated (?) 42 for every variable and it worked.

Popular Posts