Happy Birthday To MOI
Yes, I've aged another year. (Meaning, I'm actually an entire year older than I was last night when I was cooking Spaghettios. Hmph.)
I'm going to Waycross to celebrate the (not so) Big Day. (That sounds like Redneck Heaven, doesn't it. Hehe. Not to worry, I have a business meeting there, actually.)
Anyway, scroll down to read about "the industry" and the unfortunately-named "madonna," both of whom I'm not pleased with, because of their scant morals and scanter (scantier??) clothes.
Hmph.
Also, sorry for not having emailed anyone (almost) back in the past few days, I've been killing myself studying for stats, which I think I may have passed (INSHAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLAH!) :)
Thanks for all the prayers!
Anyway, I should go now and dust off my Harley and cowboy boots. (Basically incommunicado from 1:30 pm Friday to Sunday afternoon inshallah!)
Hehe.
Love to all..
sally
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Updated Daily! The AntiSocialite @
www.sallybishai.com
Comments
an saludos from tijuana en mexico