Leaving on a Jet-Plane
Greetings, AntiSocialites.. Just a quick note to say HOW WONDERFUL it is to get away from it all. Homework, teaching, production.
BUT, I do miss all of my dear readers! (Despite the fact that NOT being chased by a million deadlines is very good for my sanity.)
At any rate, thanks to everyone who's sent me emails or comments or the like.. inshallah I'll be answering them sometime this week. Although, just a friendly warning, I have over 700 emails to deal with--with no SPAM or junk mail counted in this figure--so don't think I'm dissing you if I take 3 years to reply!
One last thing, the article about the Muslim professor who stood up for his Coptic brethren included the english translation of his resignation letter--the source on that was
http://freecopts.blogspot.com/2006/03/head-of-pediatrics-department-resigns.html . Sorry for any inconvenience, and many kudos to freecopts.blogspot.com for their excellent work.
Anyway, take care, more later, and may God go with each of you!
Love,
sally
Comments