The Same Dame or a Different Chick?
You'll never know, because you weren't there that day. Or, if you were, you weren't with me at that precise moment, and thus, should have no idea. The point is that they're all dressed the SAME. Only someone as, erm, well-endowed as I am would stand out in a crowd of similarly-attired lasses. I always wonder... Do they feel sorry for themselves? Are they contemptuous towards women who show more skin (even ankles or fingertips)? Do they feel mis-treated? Are the perps (the husbands) as "backward" in all of their thinking, or just this?
This is not a diss on the Brotherhood, I just want to understand a demographic I'm not part of, just as I'd be curious to know the thoughts and mentalities of gay people, married people, native Spanish-speakers, true Americans, people who've ever cheated on their spouses, or even just men. (Viva la difference, and all that.)
By the way, thanks to Egypeter and both Anonymouses--it's people like you (who leave comments after a person's slaved over something for 17 hours) who make writing--whether for a newspaper, a magazine, or just a blog--worth while! :)
Comments