Statistics in 6 Weeks? No Problem!
Hi, all. Guess what? I still remember how to do that math thing!
Furthermore, I was able to sit for flaming THREE HOURS reading my stats book. And understanding it!
That is SO an example of God at work.
:):):)
(I'm even considering taking a condensed stats course this summer! I may, however, be jumping the gun. Let's see how well I do on the test this week inshallah!)
Also, was very happy to note that the X Culture Films (and projects) list has gotten LOTS of new members! Thanks, guys, I'm honoured.
(Feel free to join by sending a blank email to This Beastly Address and make sure to keep your eyes open for a 'RESPONSE REQUIRED' email soon thereafter.)
Finally, thanks to dear Alaa and Forsooth and the 2 Anonymouses (mouses, hehe) who left comments, I've replied (in depth) to both of y'all, if you fancy having a look.
At ANY rate, time to jet (must go buy ice for my poor, out-of-place patella!) and see you later!
Lots of love,
sally sall (in the house)
Furthermore, I was able to sit for flaming THREE HOURS reading my stats book. And understanding it!
That is SO an example of God at work.
:):):)
(I'm even considering taking a condensed stats course this summer! I may, however, be jumping the gun. Let's see how well I do on the test this week inshallah!)
Also, was very happy to note that the X Culture Films (and projects) list has gotten LOTS of new members! Thanks, guys, I'm honoured.
(Feel free to join by sending a blank email to This Beastly Address and make sure to keep your eyes open for a 'RESPONSE REQUIRED' email soon thereafter.)
Finally, thanks to dear Alaa and Forsooth and the 2 Anonymouses (mouses, hehe) who left comments, I've replied (in depth) to both of y'all, if you fancy having a look.
At ANY rate, time to jet (must go buy ice for my poor, out-of-place patella!) and see you later!
Lots of love,
sally sall (in the house)
Comments