Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know About..

Arabs and Arab Americans!
 
As you may know, I've written three books (to date) about the "Arab Culture." They're all non-fiction and, while fun, pretty academic about the whole cultural thing.
 
But. God hath just given Sally Sall an idea that you--yes, you!--can help me with!
 
See, people ask me stuff about Arabs all the time. I am weekly inundated with dozens, and sometimes hundreds of questions on our culture. (I don't know who decided that I was some sort of bridge between Arab and American cultures, but there you are.)
 
At any rate, here's where you come in.. Just hit me with any questions you have about Arabs, Egyptians, or whatever.
 
They can be cultural, historical (!) or societal.
 
Make sure to let me know if you want your name/handle in the book (in the 'Thanks' section, and also with your question). If you want to make up a fake name like 'Curious in Cambridge' or something, that's great.
 
Anyway, very curious to see what things *you guys* are curious about!
 
Love to all and thanks for reading..
sally
 
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com

Updated Daily! The AntiSocialite @ www.sallybishai.com

Comments

Popular Posts