Fun Blogs to Check While I'm Gone Fishin'

As thou hast heard, Sally Sall, Court Reporter and Court Jester and any other manner of fun things, has sustained a beastlier-than-beastly crack to her kneecap, and hath left her dear and beloved readers all manner of fun blogs to occupy thy time whilst "El Abla" is not able to habla. (Cheers to all who can understand all three of these languages.. :)

ANYway, please don't take any opinions expressed below (in the blogs, I mean) as those of the Sall, and neither take their greatness (or lack thereof!) to be a symptom of having known, spoken to, emailed, or otherwise been affiliated with moi.

Anyway, on with the show!

Ahmed Salib--Haven't actually checked in on the old boy recently, but this rabid writer usually has amusing rants.

My old friend Dr. O from Mexico--Partially written in Spanish, this blog is a fresh voice in the wasteland of "I saw a parakeet today!" boring blogs.

My old friend Abdelkareem's blog--Many Christians are always and automatically happy to listen when a Muslim disses his faith, but I'm not one of them. Rather, I am always happy to see young people who think for themselves, and speak up when they see something they perceive to be wrong, whether in something they belong to or something they don't. If you can read Arabic, check out AK's blog..

Finally, hit THIS SITE for some nifty text and web translations.. even Arabic to English! (Go Systran!! Thanks to Kareem for sharing the link :):):)

Anyway, may God be with you all and I hope you won't abandon me and stop reading just because I had to take some time off.. :)

Love,
sally

Comments

Popular Posts