Well, AOL's Gone and Done It!
Remember how I was going on about 740 emails last week? WELL, sir, they have helped me, and deleted over 100 of them, leaving me with 587. Now some of these I have not even read yet!
But I am overjoyed to see this low number.
Hope everyone is well, I have re-busted my knee (on my birthday, actually), and am in bad (and very non-happy!) shape.
BUT.
I did get a 92 in Statistics exam, so all my trouble was worth it!
Praise be to God, and to Him goes every victory, especially since it wouldn't be possible without His mercy, kindness, grace, help, and LOVE.
GO JC!
:):):):):)
Love to all and salaaamz for now..
(You know I ain't gonna be posting much from my sickbed!)
sally
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Updated Daily! The AntiSocialite @
www.sallybishai.com
Comments