Would You?
Would you trust someone after they looked you in the eyes and lied (more than once)?
Would you look someone in the eyes and tell a lie, if only to keep someone else’s secret?
Would you hide your cross (or Star of David or whatever) if someone told you to?
(Time to leave this office, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard! More of this article tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel...)
Sally Bishai
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Editor-In-Chief
:.X:.Culture Magazine
www.xculturemag.com
Updated Daily! The AntiSocialite @
www.sallybishai.com
Comments
1. No, I wouldn't. But, it depends, doesn't it? Everything does.
2. Yes. Though I would try as much as possible to say: Listen, I can't talk about this... But then you're put into that conflicting position where two friends or two people that you know expect that you would tell THEM the secret, don't they.
3. I don't know. Never had to hide anything that I wore. Though I did have to cut my hair when I started working; I hated that!
About point/question two (2), it's best if your friends know that you don't share secrets with others. They won't expect you to, if they know that it's a principle.
BUT, I take decisions on a case basis; I might squak if I feel that a person's well being is at stake. Or something along those lines.
You know, these are really tough questions that I personally always hope they don't happen to me.
Hopefully, you won't be put in that situation either.
i do that all the time! (i am a teacher at the college, and students love to ask me who my 'favourites' and 'least favourites' are, but i never tell anyone, even when my favourites ask me who my most hated ones are.
ur so right, it's imp. to have a reputation for keeping a secret! but it's imp. to NOT be known as a kazaba, as i now know this shetana is.
phew.
(hope ur having a nice day..)