Sign Up For My Mailing List!

Pretty please, I need like 26 more to break into the next level of subscription, and while this has no bearing on anything under the sun, I would be as happy as a lark if you--yes, you!--were to sign up and confirm your subscription to the X Culture Films Non-Frequently Updated Mailing List, which rocks.

To join, simply hit This and go to "sign up" and then watch your inbox for a "RESPONSE REQUIRED" email from Topica.com.

Anyway, take care and pray for me as I embark on the next-to-last leg of my trip. (If you have my new cell #, feel free to call and say hi! This is not an open request to the world, merely to the 7 people who have my new cell number, most of whom are related to me. Muahaha.)

Rabena ma3akom, and talk to you from the next stop of the "Sally Drives All Over America" Road Trip.
:)

Love,
sally

Comments

Popular Posts