Blessings from Beastliness
I can't say that this week was the easiest time I've lived through.. nor even the tenth=easiest time. But. Things have happened, many of them good..
Quick posting from "Up North" to say hi to everyone, to let you know how things are going, AND to say "miss you all!"
See, I went to this groovy conference in Jersey this past week, and I have lots to say about it. I might even have a few files for you to peek at, as well. Lots of photos, too.
Anyway, hope everyone I met this week will stay in touch, and look forward to keeping YOU guys (my AntiSocialites) in touch with the happenings at the 4th International Coptic Conference (sponsored by Copts United and International Christian Union).
Also, got some brilliant interviews with some of the sparklingest luminaries in the Middle Eastern firmament.
Anyway, some lo-cal noodles and peanut sauce are calling my name now, so big hugs (oh, the immorality!) to all and more later..
Love,
Sally Sall
Ps- 732 emails and counting, AND it deleted some ones I hadn't answered yet. Hmph!
Ps again- Happy Birthday to Kareem :)
Quick posting from "Up North" to say hi to everyone, to let you know how things are going, AND to say "miss you all!"
See, I went to this groovy conference in Jersey this past week, and I have lots to say about it. I might even have a few files for you to peek at, as well. Lots of photos, too.
Anyway, hope everyone I met this week will stay in touch, and look forward to keeping YOU guys (my AntiSocialites) in touch with the happenings at the 4th International Coptic Conference (sponsored by Copts United and International Christian Union).
Also, got some brilliant interviews with some of the sparklingest luminaries in the Middle Eastern firmament.
Anyway, some lo-cal noodles and peanut sauce are calling my name now, so big hugs (oh, the immorality!) to all and more later..
Love,
Sally Sall
Ps- 732 emails and counting, AND it deleted some ones I hadn't answered yet. Hmph!
Ps again- Happy Birthday to Kareem :)
Comments