Pope Maximus of Cairo?? Since When?

Check This Out!
Pope Maximus gives a blessing at Sunday mass in Cairo July 2, 2006. Pope Shenouda, the head of the Coptic Church in Egypt, has said that Pope Maximus is not a rightful Pope and has asked the Egyptian authorities to get involved. REUTERS/Nasser Nouri (EGYPT)
Comments
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you were hurt by something like this. Maybe he was just giving a defense of Orthodoxy. I don't know. I don't care much for these debates. I am one who firmly blelieves in the universality of the Body of Christ. I think we'll all be answerable to Jesuswho's actually moving to Chicag when our time come. We will all be judged according to our own laws.
...."
1st of all we will be judged according to the Gospel of Christ _if you don't mind! To say that we will be judged according to our own law is a misquotation, please see the whole idea that the Holy Spirit is communicating through Paul:
“11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13 or not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel” (Rom 2:11-16).
2nd Egypeter is said because of one of the most influential bishops in his church is saying about other Christians & say that everyone will be judged according to his own law _which is not true as we proved from the New Testament_ but in the same time he is making fun & mocking a man that he don’t know because he started a new “Church”.
Dear Egypeter why don’t make you mind & “judge” with one standard?! You did not even left him to be judge by his own law, or by the law of Christ Our Lord, you judged him by your own law!
So what do you really think about other Christians from other Churches? Are their priests clowns because they do not agree with your own law?
Sorry Sally for answering Egypeter in your blog, but I fade up with they way our people are talking about this issue.