Improving Egypt: The Videos.

Welly well well, what have we here? Some videos highlighting problems in Egypt. (Yah, I made the first one..) At any rate, share them with your doggs, ok? (Especially the first one, muahaha.)

Anyway, more later (like in 28 hours or so). I PROMISE.

Ok, then, begone, darlings..




Comments

Anonymous said…
dear Salli

I don't know why visting ur blog makes me sick.
That video isn't fuuny or even demonstrative about what's going on in Egypt.

Hany

If u want to know me ask ur friend nagy!!
gr said…
With respect to the first video, this is not the normal case in Egypt, ok it may happen on individual levels, but let me ask you, why most of the employess in those companies owned by Christians here in Egypt are Christians!? Ok, we are all against racism, but let's not blame one side and forget the other one.

Popular Posts