I Am a Redneck, And None Shall Say Me Nay!

Yes, it's true.
 
First off, I was in Wal Mart two nights back and had a bit of a yen for... Chikin in a Biskit AND EZ Cheez. (If you don't speak that language, I ain't translating..)
 
Second of all, I caught sight of my reflection in that stuffed-animal Crane thing, and realised that I had an out-and-out Mullet. I really did.
 
So I cut my hair yesterday, and thought all was well. After all, I'd successfully turned down some Moon Pies and Beef Jerky.
 
But then.
 
I noticed that my "hairstyle" had morphed into a (dum dum dum!) MULLET.
 
While it has less MULLETUDE (http://www.mulletsgalore.com/ ) than does my previous "cut," aka "the time when I chopped off my bangs/ossa last week and looked like satan, or at least the satan of the trailer park," it's still kind of mullet. Sigh. At least it's still purple.
 
Muahaha.
 
(Stay tuned for my new article about 9/11..)

Comments

Popular Posts