I Am A Sick Freak.

Maybe it's the trauma of having lost over 400 bucks in mail-order this month, or the fact that my 400-number-saving-phone is on the fritz and i've been salvaging #s left and right, BUT...
 
I am dismayed to report the fact that I've listened to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)" not once but THRICE in a row. Furthermore, I'm now listening to Enya, and Yanni's next in line.
 
I know. I'm close to certifiable for such a playlist.
 
In other news, I'm now a true Floridian, having been longing for Chikin in a Biskit and Spray Cheez all week.
 
Finally, and to prove how Floridian I've become, I caught myself saying "Taliban" in one of my classes the other day. Well, it's not the word that rendered me redneckish, but the amused/disgusted way I tossed it out as "Tally-baaayn," as though I'd never had a day of elocution training in my life. Flames, what is this world coming to?
 
(I'll leave the confession that I've had Paris Hilton songs stuck in my head for another time..)
 
Mwa,
Sally Sall

Comments

Popular Posts