Tarik, Tito and Tambourines
I don't know why, but I'm not half so offended (if at all I am) at these MALE belly dancers. I actually did a music video for a male dancer many years ago (I may post it online but not sure just yet..) and, as here, he was fully clothed. Maybe I would find a fully clothed female dancer less naughty? But no, I think it's more to do with the fact that women have GOT something to shake, and 2, no woman on earth is going to want to jump some guy if he's dancing like this, and three, women are supposed to be mohtarameen and know better (wow, I just got expelled from the feminist's union now.. hah.)
Anywhoodle, check out the first two for TITO, who rules (he's dancing on a tabla in one) and then Tarik, "abo sheesha."
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.
Comments