21-Step Advice for Life
No, not penned by the great DJ Sally SALL (always in the house)..
Some good thoughts, though. God's blessings and more soon (yay! exams khelso! :):):)
(Yes, the comments would be mine, muahaha.)
Away we go...
~
ONE Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. (Unless this 'giving' has to do with snacks from Taco Bell. Hmph.)
TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't
have much.
NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way
to live life completely.
TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly No name calling.
ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives. (Hear that, Egyptians?)
TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
and ask, "Why do you want to know?" (Taken from the book "How to be seem like a Psycho in 10 easy steps.)
FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great
risk.
FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze. (What's wrong with God bless you? It's not like your alleged has any power without God, or that a person's soul really IS leaving their body by nostril, so if you're going to carry out some superstitious thing, you may as well link it to something that actually is supernatural and real (albeit invisible for now). Hmph.)
SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: R espect for self; Res! pect for others;
and responsibility for all your actions. (Why does the last R not get to be capitalised? Hmph.)
EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
correct it.
TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
voice.
TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. (No, that sounds like the beginnings of a bad seduction in a 70s movie.)
TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't
have much.
NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way
to live life completely.
TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly No name calling.
ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives. (Hear that, Egyptians?)
TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
and ask, "Why do you want to know?" (Taken from the book "How to be seem like a Psycho in 10 easy steps.)
FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great
risk.
FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze. (What's wrong with God bless you? It's not like your alleged has any power without God, or that a person's soul really IS leaving their body by nostril, so if you're going to carry out some superstitious thing, you may as well link it to something that actually is supernatural and real (albeit invisible for now). Hmph.)
SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: R espect for self; Res! pect for others;
and responsibility for all your actions. (Why does the last R not get to be capitalised? Hmph.)
EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
correct it.
TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
voice.
TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. (No, that sounds like the beginnings of a bad seduction in a 70s movie.)
See what's free at AOL.com.
Comments
Beware! We will kill you as we are agents of President Hosni Mubarak.
Don't post anti NDP stuff here ok?
Your 21 Step Advice For Life is interesting to read but are you willing to let me know exactly what type of Christian you are? I need to know because I want to know why you think the way you think :)
You say you a "Coptic" Protestant but this is ridiculous as there is no such legal Church in Egypt called "Coptic Evangelical Church". In Egyptian Arabic, "Coptic" refers to the non Chalcedonian Church led by His Holiness Pope Shenouda III. Its certainly not an ethnic group as you falsely claim it is.
There are many Churches in Egypt, such as Coptic Church, Orthodox Church, Catholic Church, and Protestant/Evangelical Churches. In fact, Coptic Church is also present outside Egypt, for example, Ethiopia is one of the few countries that declare Coptic Christianity as its state religion. Black Copts make up majority of Ethiopia and they too accept Pope Shenouda III as primate.
I want you to honestly tell me what is your Protestant denomination? Are you ANGLIKAN, LUTHERAN, METHODIST, or PRESBYTARIAN? If you are not in these 4 denominations, specify your denomination.
If you refuse to tell me publically your Protestant denomination, I will call you a LIAR as there is no such thing as a COPTIC PROTESTANT. How can you be two different religions at the same time.
I am an ethnic Chinese and an Indonesian citizen but I am also a convert to Coptic Christianity and yes, I am a Copt - a Chinese Copt! You may ask: Is Copts a race or a religion? HH Pope Shenouda III says Copts are adherents of the Coptic religion, just as Roman Catholics are adherents of Roman Catholicism.
Certainly you will not call Pope Benedict XVI a Roman or a Italian :-) as he is racially German. Yet he a Roman Catholic you stupid!
HH Pope Shenouda III, an ethnic Arab has said the Coptic Church is multi racial and we have Arabs, Chinese, English and many other cultures. While my parish priest is an Arab from Egypt, the congregation is predominantly Malay-speaking but we are all of the Coptic faith. Our parish priest give sermons in the national language Bahasa Melayu and also in my mother tongue Mandarin Chinese. You see, Coptic Church is not racist but multi racial like the Anglikan Church (which is not White Anglo Saxons anymore).
So, please remember Sally you stupid Egyptian bitch that COPTIC CHRISTIANS are NOT only Arabs but also non Arab. I am a non Arab Coptic Christian, and converted from Protestantism.
I will kill you by decapitating your head for your slander/libel of my religion, the Coptic faith. It is you Protestants who come to Egypt, Ethiopia and Eritrea to convert Coptic Christians and destroy our 2000 year old faith.
Remember, Sally that being Coptic is part of a religion and not a race.
I am a Chinese Coptic Christian, which means I am by ethnicity Chinese, by religion Coptic Christian.
I invite you to convert from your Satanic Protestant religion to the divine Coptic religion.
If you refuse to do so, I as a Coptic Christian Chinese (NOT Arab) will chop your head on behalf of all Copts irrespective of race/ethnicity.
I CALL DEATH TO YOU SALLY BISHAI. I ask Saint Mary the Theotokos to pray that you die a misrable death like Saddam Hussein - public hanging by Shia Death Squads. May Christ Jesus our Lord and God burn you in hell fire.
You are a DEMON POSSESSED woman, an Egyptian bitch who loves lying that Copts are an ethnic group! They are NOT and I am a COPTIC CHRISTIAN CHINESE who is NOT Arab, nor will I ever be Arab yet I am part of the COPTIC CHURCH.
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!