Sally Bishai, Destroyer of Egypt?
Coptic Christian has left a new comment on your post "21-Step Advice for Life ":
"Sally Bishai, you stupid leftist communist! You should be killed as you want to destroy Egyptian nation.
Beware! We will kill you as we are agents of President Hosni Mubarak.
Don't post anti NDP stuff here ok? "
____________________________________________________
Dear "Coptic Christian,"
I think you should rethink your stated religion; would a Christian threaten death? The Bible is one text that does not condone murder (in the New Testament, anyway), or have you forgotten the bit about turning the other cheek? (And since when does a Copt stand on the side of the government and threaten a fellow Christian? Not that I think there should be a distinction made between Christians and Muslims..)
And where does it say that "trying to get money for a nation so that everyone in it will be able to eat three meals a day" is anti-NDP or nation-destroying? (And it's been ages since I even wrote a word about Egypt.)
Finally, I take affront to the casual dropping of our dear president's name in the same breath as an alleged threat. If you would like to throw around such big words, why not use your own name, as I have used my own name?
And why don't you stand on the solid ground of your own dislike of me, rather than pretending that Mubarak has a problem with my work? The government has never heard of me, and if they have, then they will be much more professional if they decide to ask me to desist. (Basically, 'e7terem nafsak, ya 3am.')
I love both Egypt and her citizens, no matter what their political or religious bent. These are my brothers and sisters, and even if they haven't or don't ever hear of me, I will never stop praying for their liberation and salvation and happiness.
God bless them, you, and all of us.
Salaam,
Sally Bishai
See what's free at AOL.com.
Comments
Your 21 Step Advice For Life is interesting to read but are you willing to let me know exactly what type of Christian you are? I need to know because I want to know why you think the way you think :)
You say you a "Coptic" Protestant but this is ridiculous as there is no such legal Church in Egypt called "Coptic Evangelical Church". In Egyptian Arabic, "Coptic" refers to the non Chalcedonian Church led by His Holiness Pope Shenouda III. Its certainly not an ethnic group as you falsely claim it is.
There are many Churches in Egypt, such as Coptic Church, Orthodox Church, Catholic Church, and Protestant/Evangelical Churches. In fact, Coptic Church is also present outside Egypt, for example, Ethiopia is one of the few countries that declare Coptic Christianity as its state religion. Black Copts make up majority of Ethiopia and they too accept Pope Shenouda III as primate.
I want you to honestly tell me what is your Protestant denomination? Are you ANGLIKAN, LUTHERAN, METHODIST, or PRESBYTARIAN? If you are not in these 4 denominations, specify your denomination.
If you refuse to tell me publically your Protestant denomination, I will call you a LIAR as there is no such thing as a COPTIC PROTESTANT. How can you be two different religions at the same time.
I am an ethnic Chinese and an Indonesian citizen but I am also a convert to Coptic Christianity and yes, I am a Copt - a Chinese Copt! You may ask: Is Copts a race or a religion? HH Pope Shenouda III says Copts are adherents of the Coptic religion, just as Roman Catholics are adherents of Roman Catholicism.
Certainly you will not call Pope Benedict XVI a Roman or a Italian :-) as he is racially German. Yet he a Roman Catholic you stupid!
HH Pope Shenouda III, an ethnic Arab has said the Coptic Church is multi racial and we have Arabs, Chinese, English and many other cultures. While my parish priest is an Arab from Egypt, the congregation is predominantly Malay-speaking but we are all of the Coptic faith. Our parish priest give sermons in the national language Bahasa Melayu and also in my mother tongue Mandarin Chinese. You see, Coptic Church is not racist but multi racial like the Anglikan Church (which is not White Anglo Saxons anymore).
So, please remember Sally you stupid Egyptian bitch that COPTIC CHRISTIANS are NOT only Arabs but also non Arab. I am a non Arab Coptic Christian, and converted from Protestantism.
I will kill you by decapitating your head for your slander/libel of my religion, the Coptic faith. It is you Protestants who come to Egypt, Ethiopia and Eritrea to convert Coptic Christians and destroy our 2000 year old faith.
Remember, Sally that being Coptic is part of a religion and not a race.
I am a Chinese Coptic Christian, which means I am by ethnicity Chinese, by religion Coptic Christian.
I invite you to convert from your Satanic Protestant religion to the divine Coptic religion.
If you refuse to do so, I as a Coptic Christian Chinese (NOT Arab) will chop your head on behalf of all Copts irrespective of race/ethnicity.
I CALL DEATH TO YOU SALLY BISHAI. I ask Saint Mary the Theotokos to pray that you die a misrable death like Saddam Hussein - public hanging by Shia Death Squads. May Christ Jesus our Lord and God burn you in hell fire.
Death Penalty or Capital Punishment is not against Christian moral teachings as even United States of America imposes death penalty on murderers via Electric Chair or Lethal Injection. In the New Testament, Jesus our Lord did not forbid a lawful government (ie Caesar) to use the sword on wrong-doers which means capital punishment is not immoral. You speak like a typical leftist communist in Amnesty International that even called the Singaporean government's sentencing to death an Australian drug trafficker as a "murder"! That's cheap emotional propaganda :-)
You are a DEMON POSSESSED woman, an Egyptian bitch who loves lying that Copts are an ethnic group! They are NOT and I am a COPTIC CHRISTIAN CHINESE who is NOT Arab, nor will I ever be Arab yet I am part of the COPTIC CHURCH.
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
Pray for Sameh. Act for Sameh, if you know how. It is a terrible travesty. He has been going to my Church, St. John Chrysostom Antiochian Orthodox Church in YOrk, PA, and we have been friends. Pray for his mother Georgette. William Gall
Yes, I will pray for his mother Georgette - that God punishes her and causes her to die. May Jesus our Lord cause her to burn in hell fire.
Please, spare us your bullshit that you are a 'Chinese Coptic Christian' it's so evident with the head chopping and death squads that you're nothing but Islamic Extremist Scum.
Secondly, Egyptians (which include Copts, Muslims and other minorities living in Egypt) are not Arabs. They are Egyptians. This notion of setting up a Multi-National Islamic Caliphate for the Umma is never going to happen. Mubarak has and will crush you. THE EGYPTIANS ARE NOT ARABS.
Thirdly, the Copts like the Jews, Armenians, and Assyrians… are an ethnic group; they are Egyptian. Extremist Islamic Scum like you need to decide that they are Egyptian first rather than ‘Arab’ or ‘Muslim.’