The Torrent
So much hath changed since last I wrote, but it's all for the good! Lots of new projects and platforms that I know shall make make things better for lots of people.
As some of you have heard, I've decided to not only revive The AntiSocialite blog (on this page), but also give xculturemag.com the makeover of its life!
Also began two scholarly, experimental journals that will change the face of the "typical" researcher, I hope.
So many more updates, but too busy making them happen to write any more about them (at the moment, anyway).
Take care and until the next,
sb
Posted by Sally A. Bishai, Ph.D.
+ www.sallybishai.com +
As some of you have heard, I've decided to not only revive The AntiSocialite blog (on this page), but also give xculturemag.com the makeover of its life!
Also began two scholarly, experimental journals that will change the face of the "typical" researcher, I hope.
So many more updates, but too busy making them happen to write any more about them (at the moment, anyway).
Take care and until the next,
sb
Posted by Sally A. Bishai, Ph.D.
+ www.sallybishai.com +
Comments